The Ski Juwel Alpbachtal Wildschönau with its 109 kilometres pistes is one of the largest ski areas in the Tyrol, loved by families & friends. The choice of varied slopes, an excellent price-quality ratio and the fact that the ski area is easy to reach are the regions plus points.
- Reconstruction of the Schatzbergalm
- New Schatzbergbahn: 18 million Euros were invested in the new Schatzbergbahn. The 8-seater gondola lift from
Auffach up on to the Schatzberg will begin operation in December.
- Alpbachtaler Lauser-Sauser the new Alpine Coaster on the Wiedersbergerhorn in Alpbach. The sledges can reach speeds of up to 40 kmph descending over two jumps, waves and through two 360° twists. The exhilarating and fun 1,5 km long ride leads towards the Kohlgruben ski lift.
- Ski mountaineering evening on the Reither Kogel. Night Skiing in Reith & Oberau
- Snow Cat Co-pilot - ride up the slopes in a huge snow plough
- As from March early birds can be the first to wedel down every saturday - Book the "First Line Skiing" on the Wiedersbergerhorn in Alpbach
- Take a photo at the Photopoint on the Wiedersbergerhorn
- Speed check Wiedersbergerhorn in Alpbach & at the Race‘n‘Boarder Arena in Niederau
- Permanent race tracks on the Schatzberg, Niederau and Reither Kogel
- Snow parks on the Schatzberg & Wiedersbergerhorn Mountains
- Tobogganing on the Schatzberg, Markbachjoch, Roggenboden & Reither Kogel
- Children’s supervision in the ski resorts (without skiing) on the Wiedersbergerhorn and Markbachjoch
- Paragliding and Winter walking for all Non-skiers
Latest Resort News
The new 6-chairlift at Valisera (St.Gallenkirch) ski area
Bad Gastein Red Bull PlayStreets 2019
New Mottet chairlift