Bad Hofgastein is old spa resort in the centre of one of Austria's largest ski areas, the Gastein Valley. The area is famous for its thermal healing water, accessed by several spas as well as the huge and varied ski area linking several resorts in the ...
Ski resorts news
- Grindelwald - Grindelwald-First opens Switzerland's first Eagle Glider
- Grindelwald - The V-Cableway Project
- Gstaad - Jungfrau ski area: One sport pass for the four largest ski resorts in Switzerland
- Zürs - Five new lifts and two new ski huts in Lech Zürs am Arlberg
- Ischgl - Palinkopf D1 ski lift modernization
- Zürs - New cableway link between Zürs and Stuben-Rauz
- Bad Gastein - Schlossalm NEW: 10 person new gondola
- Kronplatz - Chairlift Sonne
- Kronplatz - New slope Hinterberg
- Mayrhofen - New 10-Seater Finkenberg I in Zillertal Valley
- Saas Fee - The new Spielbodenbahn cableway
Essential Advice for the Perfect Trip
Les Gets is a village that’s easy to reach from Geneva, and sits at the western end of the massive Portes du Soleil ski area. It’s a shame it’s not 1000m higher but it’s a great place for a last-minute break when you’re sure the snow’s good.
Discover Verbier and why to visit
Sitting in a sun-drenched south-western facing bowl, perched high up on a mountainside at an altitude of 1500m, Verbier has it all. Boasting a wide array of sporting and leisure activities during both the summer and winter months, the resort also has ...